Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 A.M. -5:00 P.M.
Chief Court Clerk: Donna J. Forrest
Parking Tickets: Tracy Cubbiotti and Martha Rutherford
Town Justices are elected to a four year term. In the Town of Gates, there are two justices who preside over the court and handle criminal and traffic matters arising within the town borders. They have jurisdiction over civil matters up to $3,000.00.
Judge Peter P. Pupatelli
- Court Clerk: Maryanne J. Mazurek
- Assistant Court Clerk: Brittany Atwood
Judge Frank M. Cassara
- Court Clerk: Shelley A. Conradt
- Assistant Court Clerk: Theresa Marko
- Monday’s – 5:30 p.m.
- Jury and Bench Trials
- Tuesday’s – 5:30 p.m.
- Arraignments (Judge Pupatelli / Judge Cassara presiding)
- Wednesday’s – 4:00 p.m.
- Trials and Dispositions (Judge Pupatelli presiding, Assistant District Attorney present)
- Thursday’s- 4:00 p.m.
- Trials and Dispositions (Judge Cassara presiding, Assistant District Attorney present)
- Friday’s – NO COURT
Weddings: Upon Appointment – Please call
Judge Pupatelli 585-232-4060
- Small Claims
- under $1,000 – $10.00
- $1,000-$3,000 max –$15.00
- Evictions – $20.00
- Transcript of Judgment – $6.00