To obtain a  new permit you must be a resident of the Town of Gates and have either a permanent or temporary disability that limits your mobility. Permit applications can either be obtained from your doctors office, the Town Clerk’s office or downloaded from the forms page. The medical certification area of the application needs to be completed by a Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy or Doctor of Pediatric Medicine. When submitting your completed application you must also present either a NYS driver’s license or a non-driver’s license.

To renew a permanent tag please bring in the expired tag and your NYS driver’s or non-driver’s license.

If you are moving from another town into Gates you will need to bring us  the completed application on file from your previous town or bring a new application provided by your doctor.

Translate »